Fall 2016 Registrations
Compare RYSL to ANY other League in the State of Nevada for Value, Patriotism & Learning the skills & the LOVE of the Game of Soccer. We challenge you!
08/01/16-08/05/16 Mon-Fri 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm Registration DB Snack Bar $125.00 Desert Breeze Soccer Complex (SC) Snack Bar (SB) (North Side) * 8425 Spring Mountain Rd. * LV, NV 89117 * (702) 873-1451
What to Bring (Players): A) (1) Passport size head shot photo; B) Photo Copy of Birth Certificate to leave (if it is non-US (English), need to have it translated and notarized) or a Passport, shot record or Insurance card that has the Birth date on it; C) Fee-as listed (Cash, Check [must have DL # written on check] or MO); ONE PAYMENT PER PLAYER.
What to Bring (Coaches): A) (2) Passport size head shot photos; B) Background Check Number (RYSL Web Site Home Page) All Coaches-Team Officials every Season; C) $5.00 Fee (Cash, Check [must have DL # written on check] or MO);
(All Parents/Coaches will fill out appropriate Seasonal paperwork provided at registration. (1) set per player. (1) set per Coach. Forms from RYSL Web Site - completely fill in (3) copies of Registration & (2) copies of Code of Conducts. Specialty Request Forms also on Web Site).
Who can Register: Any child from 2 to 18 yrs. of age. August 1st is used as the age guideline.
1) “Uniform” – Complete, Top Quality - included in Fee.
2) “Picture Plaque” - 12" X 9" Cherry Wood & Picture Package – included in Fee.
3) “Ten” matches* (including Tournament w/Trophies*) played at (1) location, Saturdays, (1)
stop for multiple player families.
4) "Assigned" Practice Space at Desert Breeze Soccer Complex for "EVERY" Team in the RYSL.
5) “NO” forced volunteering; Insurance, awards - included in Fee.
6) “Referees” (certified) at All matches** - Referee Training & Certification; All Referee &
Match costs - included in fee.
7) "FREE" Super Saturday Soccer Clinic at DBSC.
8) "FREE" Barbeque – for all RYSL Coaches/Players/Parents at DBSC.
9) "Coaches Corner" w/drills, videos & 'Helps' on the RYSL web site along with a “Blog”
from the UNLV Men’s Soccer Coach.
10) "FREE" Dinner at Seasonal Head Coaches Meeting - Coaches Aids given out – included in fee.
11) “All” age group teams allowed to stay together EVERY season & practice whenever they
12) “Goals, Corner Flags” are Top Quality & Regulation, along with Professional field lining on All fields.
13) “ALL” age groups, except Rug Rats, have Goalies (Goalie Jersey provided by League).
14) "FREE" Dinner and “FREE” Raffle for all families at the “Seasonal Coaches Game”.
15) “FREE” Movie / Popcorn / Drinks for all families at the “Family Picnic / Movie Night”.
16) “FREE” Trunk or Treating (great surprises) for all kids at "Coaches Game".
* U7 & above ** U5 & above
"Patriotic Opening Ceremonies"
You “Absolutely” don't want to miss
this incredibly "Patriotic" Event!
1) Flag Ceremony, 6) Patriotic music,
2) Presentation of Colors, 7) Balloon Arch that players march under,
3) Pledge of Allegiance, 8) The Ceremonial first Seasonal “Goal”
4) National Anthem, scored by the Rug Rats,
5) Parade of Champions w/teams carrying 9) Patriotic Civic and Business
their Team Banners, Supporters are in attendance,
10) The League furnishes "FREE" Milk
DB Opens for Practice: 080116; Super Saturday Soccer Clinic / Barbeque-DBSC: 082716;
Coaches Meeting-Sierra Gold: 091216; Patriotic Opening Ceremonies-DB: 091716;
Picture Day-DB: 092416; Family Picnic / Movie Night-DB: 093016:
Kids Trunk or Treating-DB: 102816; Coaches Game / Raffle-DB: 102816;
Season Ending Tourney-DB: 111916;
All Rec Teams Welcome / All Girl / All Boy / Co-Ed!
Clubs - bring your “beginner” teams! Coaches always needed!
Check out the RYSL Web Site: www.ryslsoccer.com
Go to: Photo Gallery & Benefits & Seasonal Outline!